Stuart Moore is a photographer living in Walthamstow, London which is home to some of the loveliest humans he’s ever met who also happen to be some of the most creative. Walthamstow is also home to the Marshes and Wetlands which are amazing oases of green among the metropolis and lovely places to photograph.
Born in London, Stuart grew up in East Anglia but is none the worse for the experience; it's probably where his love of big open skies comes from. He enjoyed working with film and B&W printing in his early years but now finds digital more flexible.
Stuart has exhibited widely in and around London and demand for prints is increasing. His work can be seen on extended display at the Orford Saloon Tapas Bar in Walthamstow, where fabulous tapas and some stunning wine can also be found.
Collaborations and commissions are always welcome.
Selected exhibitions/print media:
- 'Light Headed' exhibition, Gallery320, Bethnal Green (part of PhotoMonth 2012)
- fLIP26, the magazine for London Independent Photography (November 2013)
- London Independent Photography - Annual Exhibition (October 2013)
- 'Mindsoup' exhibition, Gallery320, Bethnal Green (November 2013)
- Solo exhibition, East of Eden yoga studio, Walthamstow (May 2015)
- 'Wonderful Walthamstow' exhibition, E17 Art Trail, Rose & Crown (July 2015)
- 'Roots' group exhibition, Wynwood Art District, Walthamstow, E17 Art Trail (July 2015)
- 'London' group exhibition at Gallery 320, Bethnal Green (August 2015)
- Solo exhibition, Queens Arms, Walthamstow Village (September 2015)
- Wynwood Art District group exhibition, Walthamstow (September 2015)
- 'Portraits' exhibition, Gallery320, Bethnal Green (October 2015)
- London Independent Photography - Annual Exhibition, Embassy Tea Gallery (October 2015)
- 'The E List' magazine, cover and 'cover star' feature (November 2015)
- Stills for Walthamstow Stadium neon sign unveiling, Evening Standard/TimeOut (January 2016)
- E List feature (P18/19) on the Italian Delicatessen of Walthamstow (February 2016)
- Outdoor photo shoot for Paula Moore's vintage-inspired wedding dresses (June 2016)
- Woodbury Wetlands (p.19) for The Waltham Cat's first printed edition (September 2016)
- East & Co, local estate agents, Hoe Street (October 2016)
- Ilford Recorder Photo of the Week (November 2016)
- Advent(us) - Another World Is Possible projection/installation onto St Mary's Church Walthamstow Village in conjunction with Gary Stewart & St Mary's Art Collective (December 2016)
- E17 Art Trail 2017, Exhibit 141 at Orford Saloon Tapas Bar & Deli, (E17 Art Trail June 2017 and ongoing)
- Part of Walthamstow Village Window Gallery Summer Exhibition (July-September 2017)
- Part of Walthamstow Village Window Gallery Summer Exhibition (July-September 2018)
Work currently on display
E17 Art Trail 2017 - Images of Anadalucia
After a 2 year break, the E17 Art Trail returns larger and more ambitious than ever. I am very happy to be exhibiting some photographs of Andalucía are part of the E17 Art Trail. Images continue to be on extended display courtesy of the owner.
For more information, to collaborate, commission images or just to say hello, please drop me an email